Say YES to a Northwest Experience!
Cruise to Blake Island State Park to explore the 475-acre island. Eat a Northwest flavors-inspired buffet meal and learn more about Northwest Native Americans During a live show.
Don’t forget your camera because the peek-a-boo views of Seattle and of Mount Rainier are spectacular!
Your experience includes:
- Live performance with 3D visual elements; flash photography is not permitted during the show.
- Buffet including traditionally prepared fire-roasted fish. Please notify us at sign-up to accommodate nut allergies, gluten free, dairy free, or vegan diets.
- Decorated Tillicum (meaning: friendly people) Longhouse and gift shop, and authentic Coast Salish totems
- 4-hour Tillicum Excursion Experience.
- Two 45-minute cruises (to and from the island).
Tour Highlights & Sights:
- Seattle Skyline
- Mount Rainer and Olympic Mountains*
- Hiking Trails & Beaches
- Native American history
- Low or no heel shoes
- Light coat or jacket might be necessary on the outside deck