Experience an American tradition up close and personal at the iconic Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California. Nothing compares to being in the middle of colorful sights, foot tapping sounds, and the unequaled excitement of spending New Year’s Day 2020 on Colorado Boulevard. This five day trip includes time exploring Los Angeles and Hollywood, a tour of parade floats in their final stages of preparation and judging, a reserved grandstand ticket with excellent views for photos, the chance to view floats up close after parade and much more.
December 29- Group Travel to Anaheim, California
Dec 30th – Visit a working studio, Farmers Market for a lunch stop and explore greater LA and Hollywood to see the famous Hollywood Sign and the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Dec 31st – This morning enjoy the float decorating and possibly the judging as the final flowers are put on the floats for the next days parade
Jan 1st – Reserved Tournament of Roses Parade grandstand ticket located on Colorado Boulevard with an excellent view for picture taking!
January 2nd- Return home
- Four nights at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim/Orange
- Breakfast daily and box lunch on game day
- Round trip flight on Alaska Airlines from Seattle to Santa Ana, includes tax
- Transportation to airports & hotels
- Rose Bowl end zone game ticket
- Deluxe motorcoach on all three tour days