Nestled along the rugged outcropping of volcanic rock, the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers a captive blend of adventure, culture, and authentic Hawaiian hospitality. This ocean side retreat overlooks Keauhou’s giant manta ray costal feeding grounds and is minutes away from Kona Coffee farms, a short drive from snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay and the closest resort to Volcanoes National Park. Escape the chill of December and embrace the tropical island life on this fly away adventure.
Reserve Now Limited Space Available!
Airport and hotel transfer transportation, flights on Alaska Airlines, 6 breakfasts, 3 dinners, luau, hotel, and Tour Coordinator.
Luggage Fees ($30 for 1 Bag 50 pounds and under for the first bag and $40 for the second bag. Bags 50 pounds are$100. 1 carry on item and one personal item is allowed (i.e. purse) per person.
Final Payment Due by October 3, 2019.
Full Continental Breakfast each morning
Rays at The Bay will host our Evening Reception the first night & our Farewell group Dinner both included in the price.
Every night they host live music
Aloha First Amenities:
• 24 Hour access to Sheraton Fitness
• Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
• Up to 30 minutes long distance calls per day
• Unlimited complimentary use of Keauhou to Kona Trolley: on a rotational schedule; current stops include Keauhou
Shopping Center, Kahaluu Beach, Magic Sands beach, Alii Gardens Marketplace, WalMart, Macy’s Coconut Grove,
St. Michael’s Church, Historic Kaiula Village and Kona Commons Shopping Center
• Welcome elixir upon arrival
• Shell lei greeting upon arrival
• Bottled water daily
• Complimentary guided Cultural and Historical Tours
• Complimentary Daily Island Orientation
• Hula lessons, lei making, ukulele lessons and other cultural activities
• Complimentary use of resort bicycles, golf clubs & binoculars (based upon availability.)
Recharge in a spacious guestroom featuring original prints by renowned local artist, Sig Zane.
Guestrooms are available in the following categories:
- Mountain View (Included)
- Partial Ocean View (Add $250 to total)
- Ocean View (Add $550 to total)
- Ocean Front (Add $685 to total)
*Price quoted in are Mountain View other rooms types are based on availability at sign-up.
On Friday evening our group will attend the Haleo Luau- The Voice of Life also included in the Kona Hawaii Package.
Additional Tours Available
HAWAIʻI ISLAND GRAND CIRCLE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS | $150 pp | Full Day
- Rainbow Falls State Park* – A public recreational area where there is a majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave. It is aptly named because rainbows are often seen in the rising mist.
- ʻImiloa Sky Garden* – A garden restaurant featuring a locally inspired lunch and beautiful views of ʻImiloa’s native Hawaiian landscape.
- Big Island Candies Factory* – A true taste of the islands and home to the world-renowned Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookie.
- Volcano National Park* – Home to one of the world’s most active volcano – Kīlauea, steam vents, volcanic craters and more.
- Kīlauea Visitor Center(Bathroom)*
- Volcano House**
- Steam Vents**
- Halemaʻumaʻu Lookout**
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach* – Famous and picturesque, this black sand beach is an unforgettable site where “Hoku” (Hawaiian sea turtles) often enjoy basking in the Hawaiian sun.
- Royal Kona Coffee* – Panoramic farms growing exclusively grown gourmet Kona coffee beans.
(* denotes stops made, ** denotes stop if parking available)
Please be advised in the event of a Government Shutdown the National Parks currently will have limited access available to the public.
BIG ISLAND SPECTACULAR HELICOPTER TOUR | Starting at $659
Witness lava pouring from Kilauea, black sand beaches, lush rainforest, the meandering valley of the Kohala Mountains and more.
TWILIGHT VOLCANO ADVENTURE HIKE | $215 pp | Pick-up 2 AM
Journey through the islands incredible ecosystems and climate zones to experience the dynamic energy of Kilauea, the world most active volcano.