Ever dream of visiting the ancient lands of Israel and Egypt? Make your dreams come true with Bellair Tours! See first-hand the vivid blues and greens of the Sea of Galilee. Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Watch the reds, yellows and oranges dance over Jerusalem at sunset. Walk amongst ancient ruins, including the Pyramids of Giza. Experience the Israel Museum, the Egyptian Museum, and much more! Each day this tour explores a world steeped in history, where ancient and modern collide! Come get your feet dusty with Bellair Tours in the Middle East on this trip of a lifetime!
Click HERE to review the full itinerary.
Questions? Want more information? Please call Lori at 360.543.9379 or email email@example.com.
To book, click HERE.
Tour Pricing Includes:
- 13 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at a listed Superior hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotels in Israel
- Daily breakfast in Egypt
- 3 lunches (Nazareth Village, Genesis land, Dead Sea lunch)
- Meeting & assistance upon arrival and departure at Ben Gurion
- Transfer on arrival/departure
- HD Tours air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned above including free WIFI as per requested itinerary (Israel)
- English speaking Tour guide as per itinerary.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- Pilgrimage Certificate (Israel)
- Covid-19 Insurance (valid in Israel only)
- Personal headsets (Israel)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary (National Parks-Caesarea, Chorazin, Caesarea Philippi, Good Samaritan, Qumran & Ein Gedi. Daytime Boat Ride – 45 minutes, Davidson Center & City of David, Jerusalem & Galilee Churches, Magdala, Genesis Land-Lunch & Hospitality & camels, Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, Friends Of Zion Museum, Dead Sea swim & lunch in a hotel, 2 hours jeep ride with Ilan Schulman)
- Citadel, Mosques and Bazzar Half Day tour in Cairo
- Egyptian Musuem, Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakhara full day tour
- Regional Flights: Tel Aviv – Cairo
- International round-trip airfare from Seattle
- All air taxes and fuel surcharges
- All local applicable taxes
Tour Pricing Excludes:
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Personal expenses
- Extra meals, drinks.
- Mineral water ($1.5 per person per bottle 0.5L).
- Optional touring.
- Late Check out / Early Check-in.
- Airport and border taxes.
- COVID-19 required tests cost.
- Any other item not mentioned under ‘rates include’.
- Items not mentioned as being included