Be at America’s New Years morning tradition!
This is the year to be at the Rose Parade! Southern California welcomes in the new year with a celebration not to be missed – The Tournament of Roses Parade! There is nothing to compare with spending New Years Day on Colorado Boulevard — “The Melody of Life” is the theme for the Tournament, with packages including hotel accommodations, reserved grandstand seating and ground transportation.
- Three nights at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim/Orange
- Breakfast Daily and Box Lunch on Parade Day
- Dec 31st – Parade Float Construction Tour: Visit one of the float barns during the final stages of the floats preparation and judging
- Jan 1st – Reserved Tournament of Roses Parade Grandstand Ticket located on Colorado Blvd with an excellent views for picture taking!
- Showcase of Floats after the parade – view the floats close up and speak with the float builders who can answer all of your questions
- Deluxe Motorcoach for the float construction tour and parade.
- Exclusive access to updates on the progress of the Rose Parade!